Vendors Terms & Conditions of Sale
- Commission is charged at the rate of 20% on the hammer price of each lot plus £1.00 per lot entry fee.
- Items presented or collected for sale will be entered in the first available sale, but may be held over, at the Auctioneers discretion, until space or a suitable sale is available.
- All descriptions, reserves and estimates are at the Auctioneers discretion.
- Payments to vendors will be released a week on Tuesday after the sale (this is the 8th day following the sale). This enables all the payments for goods sold to be paid in and any working order items to be checked prior to payment. Postal and electronic payments can be made on request.
- Items not in compliance with current Legislation or deemed unsalable or counterfeit will not be accepted.
- The auctioneers act as agent for the vendor and reserve the right to bid on their behalf.
- Each vendor will supply their name, address, telephone number and sign the Auctioneers entry form.
- Mains gas appliances are not sold by the Auctioneers.
- Storage charges of £1 per day per item will be applied when unsold goods are not collected by Thursday following the sale at noon.
- All unsold items must be collected the Thursday morning following the sale.
Buyers Terms & Conditions of Purchase
- The Purchaser to be the highest bidder who will pay the hammer price plus a premium of 20%.
- All items are SOLD AS SEEN, descriptions and pictures are simply a guide. If buying on line and not available to view the items you can telephone or email to find out further information on an item.
- Each purchaser shall register with the Auctioneers giving their Name, Address and Telephone number.
- All purchases must be paid for, in full, and no lots may be removed until such payments have cleared.
- Payments are accepted in Cash, Credit Card and Debit Card. Alternatively payments can be made by bank transfer.
- The Auctioneers act as agents for the Vendor and reserve the right to bid on their behalf on Lots offered subject to reserve.
- Commission bids are accepted by the Auctioneers who undertake to purchase the lots on the bidders behalf at the best advantage. Lots purchased by absent buyers will be consigned at the Auctioneers earliest convenience at packing and postage charges to be agreed.
- All electrical appliances are not tested by the auction house and we cannot guarantee them to be in working order.
- If items are not collected and paid for within 7 days following the sale buyers may face being banned from the auction.
- In the case of a dispute the Lot may be re-offered at the discretion of the Auctioneer who shall be the sole arbitrator.
- If payment is not received within 2 days of purchase the commission is automatically increased from 17.5% to 25%.
- If payment is not received within 5 days of the auction the buyer is banned from purchasing anything further at Wilsden Auctions.
- If goods are not collected from the auction house within the terms and conditions stipulated by the auction house storage charges of £1 per day per item will be applied for goods not collected.
We do not have storage. All items must be collected within our terms & conditions.
Use and Storage of Customer data
The information captured about our customers is name, address and contact details including email. This information is stored on an electronic back office system which is run by Easyliveauction.
Wilsden Auctions and Easyliveauction do not share any of our customer personal information with any third parties and simply use it to process receipts of purchasing and selling history.
Printed receipts of customer transactions are securely stored by Wilsden Auctions for 7 years during this time HMRC have the right to view any of this paper work for VAT purposes.
All customers have the right to request the removal of their data from our system. If any customers have any queries or concerns about the use and storage of their data please contact Wilsden Auctions on 07933685114.
We offer a postage and packing service on small items. Please contact the auction house for further details either by email or telephone 07933685114.
For shipping of large goods please arrange your own courier or collection of the items yourself, all items need to be paid for and removed from the auction by noon on the Thursday after the sale. Storage charges of £1 per day can be incurred if arrangements are not made.
We cannot ship weapons or guns as they are not legally allowed to be sent. These items are collection only when purchased.
We do not ship breakables such as mirrors and ceramics.
Items cannot be shipped overseas by the auction house.
Wilsden Auctions is a one day sale held on the first Weds of every month at WIlsden Village Hall. It is a general sale and sells various items including antiques, household furniture etc.
Sale starts at 5pm. Entry for the sale is the Tuesday the week before the sale, between 7-9pm.
We also undertake full & part house clearances. For more information please feel free to contact us on 07933685114.